- Sales experience is a must (minimum of 1 year required)
- Proficient computer skills, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Social Media, Email
- Outstanding ccommunication skills - in person, on telephone, and email
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong ability to socialize well with members and prospects
- Enjoy living a healthy lifestyle
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Good under pressure and able to handle problems
- Sales visits (off-site), calls and emails.
- Answer phone calls and be able to take messages.
- Membership sales tracking (goals, closing %, trends, etc)
- Give new prospect tours and sell memberships.
- Make and sell smoothies.
- Actively promote and sell pro-shop items.
- Actively promote and sell massage and personal training sessions at POS
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Handle all POS transactions and open and close down the cash register
Franklin & Clayton & Murphy Health and Fitness
Locally owned and operated since 1988, the mission of Franklin & Clayton & Murphy Health and Fitness is to provide excellence in facilities, programs and services to help members achieve their maximum potential for health and fitness.
Once you are here, you become part of something special, not just a health center, but a place that uses fitness to connect you, inspire you, and motivate you to achieve dreams you never thought possible.
The atmosphere is what makes working at FHF/CHF/MHF not only rewarding but just fun in general! Whether it comes from the members or other staff, the atmosphere is always positive and energetic. Also, getting to build friendships and mingling with the members is something that I look forward to on a daily basis.
The other staff members are what makes FHF?CHF/MHF feel like not just a workplace but my second home. I’ve created friendships that will last forever. Everyone is very supportive and helpful in every situation and we all truly do work together as a team.
Jade Hervey, Vice President of Operations. Team member since 2008
It's a fun place to work. Everyone gets along and there is a lot of positive energy. We get to laugh, while we work together to change lives.
It truly is the best job opportunity I've ever had. Sure, I could've worked my way up my previous industry, but it wouldn't have been in area.
Matt Bateman, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Team member since 2013
I enjoy the work environment and staff. For the first time in years, I enjoy coming to work and seeing the trainers and the Personal Training departments succeed. I love the participation and "unity" we all have.
This is my career, long term and love the "vibe" of the center. I have appreciation for everyone who puts in long days, and helps the Centers succeed. This is the best opportunity I have had and love what I do.
Mark Villanti, Vice President of Training, Team member since 2012
Company Website: franklinhealthandfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)