FHF is looking for skilled, friendly, client-focused Massage Therapists who are great at building long term relationships with clients and have a true passion for helping others. We stress an importance for all massage therapist to be able to deliver a dynamic massage that focuses on sophisticated bodywork as well as relaxation. Experienced therapists and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs
- Generate new clientele by promoting FHF Massage Department
- Must be willing to work as a team with other employees of FHF
- Demonstrate a desire and capacity to learn and implement additional and complementary modalities
- Maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas, and personal appearance
- Maintain confidentiality of all personal client information
- Current North Carolina LMBT Certificate
- CPR Certification
- Knowledge of standard anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Preferred background in the fitness / health industry
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service
- Certification or interest in Personal Training is preferred
Franklin Health and Fitness
Locally owned and operated since 1988, the mission of Franklin Health & Fitness & Clayton Health and Fitness is to provide excellence in facilities, programs and services to help members achieve their maximum potential for health and fitness.
Once you are here, you become part of something special, not just a health center, but a place that uses fitness to connect you, inspire you, and motivate you to achieve dreams you never thought possible.
The atmosphere is what makes working at FHF not only rewarding but just fun in general! Whether it comes from the members or other staff, the atmosphere is always positive and energetic. Also, getting to build friendships and mingling with the members is something that I look forward to on a daily basis.
The other staff members are what makes FHF feel like not just a workplace but my second home. I’ve created friendships that will last forever. Everyone is very supportive and helpful in every situation and we all truly do work together as a team.
Jade Hervey, Assistant Manager. FHF team member since 2008
It's a fun place to work. Everyone gets along and there is a lot of positive energy. We get to laugh, while we work together to change lives.
It truly is the best job opportunity I've ever had. Sure, I could've worked my way up my previous industry, but it wouldn't have been in Franklin. That's what I'm most appreciative of, being able to be successful and work/live in Franklin.
Matt Bateman, Marketing and Sales Manager. FHF team member since 2013
I enjoy the work environment and staff. For the first time in years, I enjoy coming to work and seeing the trainers and the Personal Training department succeed. I love the participation and "unity" we all have.
This is my career, long term and love the "vibe" of the center. I have appreciation for everyone who puts in long days, and helps the Center succeed. This is the best opportunity I have had and love what I do.
Mark Villanti, Personal Training Director, FHF team member since 2012
Company Website: franklinhealthandfitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)